Lawn Mowers Common Starter Key Guide When You Lose It
When you lose your riding lawn mower key, it can be very frustrating. The following list will help you find the replacement lawn mower keys quickly. Both riding mowers and walk mowers (mostly with electric start) use keys to start the engine. There are only 2 standard variations of the key that covers about 95% of mowers out there. The other keys are specifically fitted to their brands. – For example, Honda likes to make their own keys.
List of Common Lawn Mower Starter Keys
1) The Standard Indak Starter Key
– This by far is the most common key. About 90% of lawn mower starter keys can be fitted with this key.
– It fits both riding mowers and walk mowers.
– Some common part numbers for these keys include:
Stens # 430-009
Oregon # 42-008
Toro # 700918
Honda # 35111-VL0-W01
2) The Standard Delta Starter Key
– This is the 2nd most common key switch. It’s often used for riding mowers.
– Some common part numbers:
Stens # 430-694
Toro # 112-6115
3) Honda Starter Key
– Some of the Honda mowers use this key
Honda part# 35110-772-013